Saturday, March 12, 2011

Before After Pale To Tan






I had not asked me a set of petticoats, so that made me special pleasure to address this request. It is one of the pieces that accompany me since I started in this thumbnail, and always has been very successful. They are made HOLLAND Batiste 100% Cotton, like lace valençiens. The cream color is so pale that gives it a delicate and feminine, so I always liked it so much.
The set ride is another of those pieces of beginnings, but this time I changed the design of the hat for a more elaborate than it did before. The combination of the two shades of blue gives it a very fresh. The client also asked me to make matching gloves, leading the loop in the same tone. The set is complemented with matching shoes.
take this entry to thank you for the kind comments you always leave me.

A great big kiss and thanks a million!

0 comments:

Post a Comment