Thursday, March 31, 2011

Advice For Someone Who Is Stressed

Thanks Jerome! Some tuning


One of the people who respect and love him more than I have in this world of small things, is my friend Jerome . I'm sure you all know the wonderful work and their costumes at incredible collection of dollhouses. A Jero know him only through the internet, we have never seen them live, one of my many unfinished business is to know in person. The only thing I can say about him is that I have much, but a lot of love, which is a great guy and a craftsman as the top of a pine tree!

This gift I he got me a couple of days. There are a couple of precious fabrics, delicate lace a nail and a precious gallon. The suitcase full of memories is made by him from an English kit. Yet so elegant as the same Jero.


A great big kiss and thanks a million!

0 comments:

Post a Comment